Horse Riding Summer Camps, Equestrian Camps
Charlotte & Lake Norman Equestrian Facility
Horse Shadow Run, conveniently located in northwest Charlotte, NC, offers horse camps throughout the summer.
Treat your child to a summer camp experience that they will never forget!
Our summer camps run June, July and August offering opportunities for a variety of riding disciplines and levels. Campers are assigned their own horse for the week and learn how to groom and care for them daily. Campers also work on their equestrian skills – whether they are beginner, intermediate or advanced riders – all are individually coached in small groups. They also enjoy trail rides, and an art and craft time.
Horse Shadow Run’s summer camp will bring a smile to both you and your child’s face. Not only do campers enjoy working with the horses every day, learning new skills and making friends, they complete the week with a performance to show off all their newly acquired skills! Campers even get to “dress up” their horse for the main event!
We have quality instructors and friendly camp staff that assure your child a memorable camping event. Horse Shadow Run’s day camps are action packed at a very reasonable price.
Summer Camp Rates (Monday – Friday)
- Full-Day Camp $420 (8:30am – 4:00pm)
- Half-Day Camp $295 (8:30am – 12:30pm)
* $150 nonrefundable deposit is paid at the time of sign up.
* Late pick-up is available for $5.00 per half hour, for full day camp ONLY, and 5:00pm max pick-up time.
* Full payment is due 1 week before start of camp.
2019 Summer Camp Dates
Full Day Camps:
- June 10th-14th (Beginner / Intermediate)
June 17th-21nd (Beginner / Intermediate)Full June 24th-28th (Beginner / Intermediate)Full
- July 8th-12th (Intermediate / Advanced)
- July 15th-19th (Beginner / Intermediate)
- July 22rd-26th (Hunter / Jumper / IEA Only)
Half Day Camps:
- August 5th-August 9th (Beginner)
- August 12th-16th (Beginner)